|home message archive theme My stuff writing artt relationship next|
i honestly would love to start a family sooner than later. maybe get married around 20 and get pregnant maybe around 22. just start a family and be happy and in love and just at peace.
— (via dostoyevska)
I’M BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU QUIT COMING IN AND OUT OF MY LIFE AS YOU PLEASE YOU ARE NOT THE TIDAL WAVE AND I AM NOT THE SHORE
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.❞
— Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
— (via c-isnenegro)
I eat romantic shit up. If I were asked to just sit on a roof and look at the stars id probably internally combust
I had an amazing, fantastic, wonderful time with this amazing fellow right here. Sunday was amazing. breakfast, dinner, and the movies with my guy and my grandma. it was my grandmas idea to go out, it was just a plus it was on our anniversary. ♥♥
all i need is people who love me and want me. thats all i need in my life. i dont need anyone whose gonna continue to leave and let me down. all i need is people who make me happy, and thank god i have my boyfriend. hes been there for me more in the past few months than people ive knows for years and years. im so grateful thankful hes in my life. i may not have many freinds, but i know i can count on him. i guess what they say is true, its etter to fall in love with your bestfriend. i love you kenny.
— Ernest Hemingway, A Farewell to Arms (via endangerment)